...Chi vuol esser lieto sia, che nel doman non v'è certezza.
- Lorenzo de' Medici - "Il Magnifico"
Fabio Bernardini – Just a short presentation...
A Journalist enrolled in the Tuscany Order of Journalists, I have always been lucky enough to be curious about the different cultures that have led me into extensive travels.
After a Degree from the Faculty of Letters & Philosophy, a course of History & Archeology at the prestigious University of Pisa, I passionately embraced adventure as a journalist for history, cultural and travel magazines.
Since 2004, I have created of various internet portals that are both a source of inspiration for a demanding clientele and an effective shop window for companies operating in the luxury lifestyle-segment on the French Riviera & in Tuscany.
Why Internet ?
- Because I believe that it is the only means of communication that can give a direct link between business and client.
- The only means of communication that can “move” the client with attractive pictures, words and animations, unlimited by time.
- The only method for communication that is available 24/7, always consultable and that helps clients precisely at the moment they are seeking a service.
- The lack of language, space and time limits on the web makes it the only means for NAVIGATING toward a destination before arriving there. These and many other reasons have led me toward internet.
My ambition is to inspire travelers and divert them to Tuscany ! Get inspired !
- 2002 Degree in History & Archeology at the University of Pisa
- From 2003 Freelance journalist for history, archeology and travel magazines
- 2004 / 2005 Marketing manager for an international publishing house on the French Riviera
- 2006 enrolment in the Tuscany Order of Journalists
- From 2006 Editorial Consultant & Marketing Manager (France) for Luxury Files, the international magazine dedicated to luxury, read by business people and Italian and Hollywood celebrities
- 2006 Creator of www.Guida-Costa-Azzurra.com & www.Riviera-Excellence.com, portals dedicated to the French Riviera lifestyle and Principality of Monaco
- From 2006 freelance photographer for interior design and architecture for Côte Magazine, one of the most prestigious and esteemed on the South of France and in the Principality of Monaco.
- 2007 Creator of www.Riviera-Photostock.com, the most complete image bank dedicated exclusively to the French Riviera and Tuscany
- 2009 Creator of www.Tuscany-Excellence.com, the second thematic portal dedicated to the best of Tuscany
- Since 2009, chief of the www.Net-Excellence.com team, consisting of mother-tongue journalists, architectural and interior design photographers, aerial photographers, specialists in 3D rendering and pictures, webmasters, translators, search engine optimizers and graphic artists.
- 2011 www.swiss-excellence.com third thematic portal dedicated to the best of Switzerland
- 2011 the first IPhone & IPad application dedicated to the French Riviera lifestyle, italian version only "CostaAzzurra" ; hotels, luxury B & B, exclusive services